Let's try this filth out

I just got back home from the Poulson's house. Becky came back from her mission, and was giving a talk in their ward. It was a pretty fun weekend. We played some Five Crowns, and Upwords. Katie said we should play Willow, but I hadn't brought it (since is has pretty much been panned universally).

I just don't see why people don't like it.

I made some progress on my rewriting of the D20 Modern SRD to work with my X-Com role playing game. 6 files left to integrate (I have cut the number of files from 239 down to 75) Once the integration is done, then I will do a little rewriting, and probably add in a js navigation section. If all works I should be ready for my new campaign to start up in about a month.

I waxed my cheeses last Friday. They now look pretty professional. The youngest one (an attempt to recreate the 7 month cheese that I was bragging about to everyone) already smells awesome. I think that it is perhaps the lipase.

No progress on the MSV front, nor the X-Com Apocalypse playtesting. I just don't have the time to rewrite this SRD and work on either of those.

I finished the second Amber series. It was good, but ended pretty abortively. I like the world, though. Zelazny is pretty cool.

Also, I am currently working on a secret project for Alison's birthday. It shouldn't take long, but she asked me to do it a year ago, and I never did.

A note: I chose the name of this blog due to my writing style. I jump from one thing to the next, and do not intend to change that. 'Disjunctive Writings' was the first thing that I considered for the name, but I settled on Parentheticals cause it fits my writing style even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Beauty

The Silence Breaks

the death of some things, the birth of others