Surprise!

Baby Andrea took two steps yesterday. Alison was holding her, and she reached out toward me, took two steps, and then I grabbed her cause she had made it to me and was falling over. Perhaps she will be walking soon (she is over her fear of trying apparently).

The card game is printed up, and I have some people who have agreed to come over and test it this weekend. Hopefully there will not have to be any more major changes (or nothing that would require another reprinting at least).

I haven't made any cheese yet this month. I should probably do that some time soon.

The MSV is moving along, however slowly. I need to look up how to use a template selector in WPF. I have not done that in a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins