NaNo Results

Both Swee and I finished our NaNos on time. Mine is in a very rough state, and posted here (in case anyone is bored, or wants to see what it is like).

If there was any confusion as to my state of health, I did not actually get trampled on black friday, I was just overhearing a conversation from a team member at work who saw a bunch of people getting trampled on black friday, and helped two of them to escape, and I was disgusted at the holiday.

Since NaNo is over, I have started working on the card game again. I hope to be able to have a new version printed by friday.

I have also started a name of UnNethack. There is a guy who decided that the next version of Nethack was taking too long, and decided to make his own. It is pretty fun so far. The only thing that has been different is that I made a desperate attempt to prevent myself from starving to death and drank from a fountain and got a wish. I wished for a ring of slow digestion and was told that I couldn't wish for magical items. I found that interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins