Busy, Busy, Busy

I started this week by asking Elsa (Lizzy, Boo, etc) what she wanted to write in the blog, and this is what she came up with:

"For team clean I love cleaning up table and benches. My favorite animal is tiger-cats. My favorite color is pink. My favorite toothpaste is very strong toothpaste. I love Dad and Mom. I am wearing a beautiful shirt. I love Jesus."

She then told me "Isn't this a beautiful heart? It reminds you you have a heart. If your heart breaks or doesn't break. Its for everyone in our family, And Rea is asleep, so make sure you don't wake her up."

She then added "I love cats. Especially pink cats. I like to cuddle with them and play with them. I like to take them on a walk."

When this ended, I asked Gideon if he wanted to add anything and he told me "No", but I persisted and he told me the following: "My favorite color is red, My favorite animal is cats, and my favorite Team Clean job is Stairs."

Gideon then refused to add anything else to the blog, so I talked to Timmy:

"I thought going to the curiosity museum is fun." (Alison and the kids went there this week with some of their grandparents (I am honestly not sure which one, so probably Alison's parents?))

He also was happy because Aelfric gave them a new Skylander and then they were able to defeat Giant Evilized Kaos (one of the final bosses of the game perhaps).

He wanted me to add that  got mods for tear down this week as well, and also that they became level 3 in dungeons and dragons (They have been playing periodically). He wanted to add that he has a "King" skeleton named Bobby 3.

Since the day is far spent I am going to wrap up with the other things I remember:

Alison has been sick all week, and Rea is starting to get it now too. I have been feeling mostly good, but I have had some sinus issues.

This week we also had a carnival party, which was Mexico themed. We had a piƱata and baked mexican cookies.

We also went to Aelfric's baptism, which was nice. Alison directed the music, so even through we showed up a few minutes late they didn't start it without us.

Finally, we have also been taking the girls to endless rehearsals for their play. They are super excited about it, so we are also all looking forward to seeing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins