New Tent

We found a $4 tent at the DI. Opening it up revealed it to be in pretty good condition, and not missing any parts. It is pretty small (Alison and I could both fit in it, but a few bonus children would not fit). We decided to buy it after a little consideration.

The 5 lb cheese is starting to smell pretty good - perhaps the yeast thing is over (hopefully).

We have gotten some peas, and a few more strawberries from the garden, but I suspect that some birds have gotten most of the strawberries. We do have a good head of broccoli coming (and we will be eating it soon I would assume)

There has been a new Twilight Imperium expansion made. I would really like it, but can't really justify getting it (as I never get to play the game anyway). It is a fun game, but my friends don't like long games any more.

We have another session of our RPG coming up tomorrow. Mason is not going to be there. His wife is sick, so it makes sense, but I have seen players lose interest in a game after missing one month's worth of sessions, so I am worried.

The MSV Atlas was fun. I have 60 gigs of data now (that I don't know what to do with). I am thinking of posting it online, but I don't know anywhere with huge free file storage. Perhaps I will use my web server to host it.

The parsing of arbitrary equations is going well. I am trying to also get my MSV to be able to find a simplified version of the derivative of the equation. Here's to hoping I can do it :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins