Reinstall

I have just had to reinstall my operating system. They wanted everyone at work on the standard desktop, and I had installed everything myself. Fortunately it took a minimum of time so far.

The first role playing session went well. Jae (as was expected) ended up as a homeless bum with multiple guns. They met the aliens, and got caught up in some corporate intrigue. It was pretty fun.

We are meeting again next Thursday. Perhaps I will feel more ready this time (though that cannot be guaranteed, life as it is).

I am considering making a page on my website that allows the user to connect to google talk, and uses only html and ajax. If I did this, then I could be on google talk while using the kindle. I have not yet finished my preliminary preparations, but I will report on it as I move forward.

I also made another triple batch of granola. Since the grocery store was out of bulk raisins, we used golden raisins instead. They are more sour than the normal ones. It ended up a slightly different beast, but still tasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins