Motorized bike, NaNo, etc

It was too cold to go mushroom hunting. It rained and snowed here for those of you who were not paying attention. Instead we got our car emissions and safety inspections completed and went to an Asian grocery store. We bought a maitake mushroom at the grocery store, so we did come home with a mushroom on Saturday.

Alison made a quiche and put half of the mushroom in the quiche. It had a nice flavor, and was a good texture.

I am currently less than 2500 words behind in NaNo (I didn't write much last Friday because we went to a write in, and I watched Andrea, but I am catching back up). To be entirely anti-opaque, I am at 22633 words (and I plan on writing 2500 a day during week days and ending two days early).

We tested the new combat system (for Polynesia), and it seems to be holding up to the scrutiny. Hopefully it will stand unmodified for a month, and I can declare the game to be stable. If that happens, it will likely be in January  Perhaps by then I will have the vassal mod completed, and I can try to get a lot of play-testing from online people.

I have been getting ready to motorize my bicycle (by purchasing a 49cc motor and the associated equipment to attach it to my bike). In Utah, any motor bigger than 50cc is considered to make your bike into a motorcycle. So far I have figured out how to mount it on to my bike, and started the necessary work, but I have yet to finish. I will post when I finish it.

Andrea is doing well. There is not much to report about in terms of her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins