Angry Lasers

This week I attended to Google IO Extended (the free version that has fewer prizes but streams the real classes realtime). It was pretty cool. The Q looks completely useless, but when they actually do start selling Glass I might be interested in buying one.

I uploaded my card game images to the printing company yesterday. I will have a deck in the mail in a few weeks hopefully. The only worry that I have is that they will convert them to cmyk and mess up the color (or something like that) I will post a blog post when I get them.

Andrea had a horse head on a stick (what are those toys called? you are supposed to 'ride' on them by putting the stick between your legs and running around and making horse noises) which was broken. I cut off the stick and replaced it with a new dowel, but while I was working she got her hands on the horse head part. She was angry when I attached the new dowel to it. Apparently she wanted a decapitated horse head more than a horse head on a stick.

We are still waiting for the baby to come. I will post some time after she does.

I am now level 6 on isotropic. I played some games in between Google IO sessions. It is interesting to play with all of the cards, but I sort of wish that there were an easy way to play with only cards from the two expansions that I have physical access to. Usually there would be cards that I had never seen before, and people would have to wait for me to read them before I could play.

I played a game called Angry Laser space recently. It was pretty fun. It was only marginally difficult, but reminded me of all the old space ship side scrollers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins