Dread Recipe

I have been working on my card game a lot recently. I am attempting to get it ready for a printing (as I have said before). I think that I will send in my print order on July 2nd (that will give me one more chance to playtest it with my family at a family dinner), and hopefully still get the physical copy before my birthday ("It's my birthday gift to me! I'm so happy!").

Andrea has been doing well, although she has started to tell us (sometimes) that she is mad, and that she is screaming. She doesn't actually scream, but she says that she is. We think that it must be something that she picked up from nursery.

We were recently given a bunch of clothes for Andrea. She decided that they would be great fun to play with, and dressed her self up. She is not entirely able to get a shirt on her head, but she is close.

She is, however able to take her clothes off, and we once discovered her running around the house naked. Her clothes were nowhere to be seen, but we later found them all stored neatly in the diaper hamper.

I have another baptismal service to conduct this weekend, otherwise I might have called together another game testing day.

One final note: I used the super easy bread recipe (I originally typed dread recipe, and that sounds way cooler) to make honey oat muffins. Apparently this recipe is very versatile.

If I have never blogged the recipe before, it is really easy:
7 C wheat flour,
1.5 T yeast,
.5 T salt,
.5 C sugar,
3.5 C water.
Stir it all up in a big glass bowl. Cover most of the way and let it sit at room temperature for a few hours until it rises to fill the bowl. Then store it in the fridge (partially uncovered). Use it for up to a week.

To make baguettes out of it:
rip off a hunk and roll it in flour until it is shaped like a baguette. Throw it into the oven at 400 degrees for ~15 minutes (check it if it smells like it is burning).

To make fry bread:
rip off a hunk and roll it in flour with a rolling pin until it is flat. Throw it into a pan with oil and cook it on both sides.

To make a loaf of wheat bread:
rip off a hunk and knead it a few times. shape it for the loaf pan, oil the pan, put the lump in and let it rise for 30/45 minutes. bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes

As you can see it is a very useful recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins