I feel ... JUGULAR ...

Whatever that means.

This weekend I waxed the gouda that we made a few weeks ago.

We went to a farmers market at Gardner Village on Saturday. We bought some beets and some cherries. The cherries are pretty good.

We also lit off a few more fireworks this weekend - Andrea is starting to like them more.

Yesterday we made pizza - pineapple mushroom pepperoni pizza and pineapple mushroom sausage pizza. We added 1/7 white flour this time, and the crust came out way more fluffy than it usually does (not necessarily a good thing - I like the pizza for the toppings usually (but not a bad thing either, it is not like thicker crusted pizza is horrible, it is just different)).

I have wanted to reread the Chronicles of Amber since yesterday. I will probably give in and read them some time soon. Perhaps when we are stuck in the hospital after Alison has the baby. I want to reread them because someone commented on the internet that they thought that Corwin was the villain of the series (and I read him as a rogue that changed to a hero by the end).

Thursday we are planning on getting together as ward missionaries and visit some people. It has been easier to do this calling than I originally thought it would be.

Still waiting for the Polynesia cards - perhaps they will come before Sunday (So that we can play Polynesia at the family get together this Sunday), but I don't really expect that since they are only scheduled to be shipped on this Wednesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins