Back to the Present

We have returned from our trip. It was fun. We arrived Friday night at the cabin and I got to play some bang and star wars epic duels with the guys (and Sheila). Saturday we went hiking up a river and saw some waterfalls (baby Andrea enjoyed playing in the water a lot). Sunday we had a testimony meeting and roasted marshmallows. Monday we came home.

Our house was pretty hot when we arrived home, and I smelt something funny. After walking around to try and figure out what it was, I remembered that I had not put the cheeses into the refrigerator (usually we have to house much cooler, so they can age normally, but this was crazy super ageing, and I think that it might have done some damage). I opened up one of them immediately, and it was bad. The other ones do not look bad, and I put them in the fridge. I intend to open them up tonight and see 'what has tobe done'. Hopefully they are still good.

We have another play session coming up - I am not quite prepared for it yet. Hopefully I can do that tonight.

Also, I am done with the last changes to my MSV (so that it now can handle user input newton fractals). I need to clean up one UI thing, and then I will be ready for a release.

Finally, Swee and I read Wintersmith over the vacation. It was fun. I would recommend the whole series (start with The Wee Free Men if you want to read the Wintersmith third)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins