I has a noodle (not so great actually)

This weekend we had another session of 42 Earths. A new guy named Steve showed up and played as an accountant that had been assigned to Department 7 by the league. The team was called on a mission to deal with some aliens that were in a warehouse. Though Zhengi was not originally using lethal force, the aliens shot him - nearly killing him - and after that he started throwing grenades.

Speaking of near death experiences - I had a guy try to kill me this morning. He turned left in front of me. I am mostly fine - I was able to hit the pavement instead of his car, and I just scratched up my hand instead of breaking bones. Bike riding can be dangerous.

 On Monday we made whole wheat pizza with home grown tomato sauce and locally produced pepperoni. It was tasty. We also made a cauliflower, chickpea and curry pizza which was very good as well.

Andrea is getting into everything recently. She has been quite humorous at times. She decided to kiss our chicken picture the other day (she always points to it whenever we are eating chicken for dinner and says 'bock bock'). She decided the other day that noodles were really good for her hair. (I have a movie of that - it is posted here)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins