Ultrasound

We went to the doctors this morning, and got to see some pictures of the baby. The technician says that it is going to be a girl. Looking at the images, I couldn't tell (but that is what they were trained to do, so I will have to trust them.)

This weekend we ate two oyster mushrooms from our mushroom log. Alison says that mushrooms do not do much for her, but the flavor of these ones was so good that she liked them a lot.

On Saturday we also went to the park and cut some grape vine clippings. We planted some in buckets in our house, and all the rest in the back yard. Hopefully they will grow well.

The power company sent some guys out to cut our tree last year, and the tree is obviously dying. It's bark is falling off, and it didn't grow very many leaves last year. I think that we will have to cut off the tall branches, and inoculate the stump with more oyster mushrooms (just to be sure). At least we will then get to eat the tree even if we can't enjoy its shade.

There were no crazy cooking shenanigans this week - we did however make ice cream out of some milk that the store was selling cheap (it was going to expire today, so we bought it on saturday and inoculated flavored it with blue berries.) I will probably make more tonight - root beer ice cream I think.

Additionally, we will probably make more home made pizza tonight, as that has always went over well for FHE dinner.

This seems to be becoming a food blog...

Andrea is doing well. She went to nursery for the first time yesterday, and seemed to enjoy it.

I killed a fruit fly with a book, and she really wanted to do the same - too bad we only had one fruit fly.

I have played more Dwarf fortress, and gotten some adamantine. I will start to process it, and then perhaps make an adventurer who will use the generated equipment.

My MSV now supports display values for color schemes. this means that the gui will update based on what color scheme is selected. Hopefully I get back to my autoexplorer soon (though this side quest has proven to be very useful)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins