Shortbread Men



The other day we made some shortbread men. I think that shortbread should be eaten cold. I made a few root beer flavored ones (which ended up being only mildly flavored.)

Andrea has been loving playing outside. She gives snow to the dog, and swings on her swing for a long time. Sometimes she climbs up the slide and slides down it (when she is brave).

She has started to like going to bed (strangely enough). One day she even told us that it was bed time, climbed in to bed, and pulled the covers over herself. She will tell me to tuck her in, and then read her a story, then push my face to make me leave the room.

We had briar come over on saturday (because heather and clancy were taking a class.) She was pretty good, and we had a fun time with her. She has grown so much since we saw her last. She loved being held, and andrea wanted to feed her all the time.

My new calling as a ward mission leader is a time consuming thing. I have more meetings that I have ever had before.

We had (on saturday) two oyster mushrooms growing on the mushroom log. They were small so I decided to wait until they became larger before picking them, but then on sunday we were hit with tons of snow. Hopefully they survived.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins