Galaxy Truckin

This last weekend was a fun one.

I just got my copy of Galaxy Trucker (if you haven't been following I won it on a board gaming website for answering questions about the game). I have played 3 games so far. It is a fun game. I think that I will bring it to a family dinner some time.

We just opened a Gouda. It has a milder flavor than last time, but still isn't quite smooth as a normal gouda.

We had a weekend getaway to celebrate our third anniversary, and went to the Brigham city temple dedication. The weekend was fun (once we got into the cabin).

My cards that I ordered from SuperiorPOD came in after about a month of waiting. The colors are better, but the Lindauer pictures are still too dark. Perhaps I will lighten them again.

We also ripped up the carpet in the front room and got a rug from the DI to replace it. The rug cleaners have the rug right now, and they are supposed to give it back some time, but they have not called us to say that it is ready.

I am trying to figure out what to write for my next NaNo novel. I like SciFi, but I have never written any. Perhaps I will try my hand at it.

Andrea and Sara are doing well. Sara has been waking up at night since our weekend getaway, but last night she slept the whole night through, so perhaps that is over.

Lala is still pretty noisy. We have an advertisment up on craigslist trying to sell her (so we can buy a less noisy goat), but no-one has offered us a reasonable price yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins