The absolutely nothing week

This week I was sick with a cough. I rarely get sick, so it is weird for me.

We mostly spent this week recovering from vacation.  Timmy is working hard on his crawling skills and getting better every day.  The girls adjusted back to normal life much better than in previous years; there were more cousins, so they had to share the grandparents and play with other kids, so it wasn't as much of a shock to go back to normal life.

Our blue cheese is growing a fairly good coating of white mold on the outside, though there are other species that seem to be competing with it.

I made some ricotta with the intention of making more gnocchi, but our 5 gallon gamma-lidded bucket of wheat ran out, so I didn't actually turn the cheese into pasta yet.

We watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional, which was pretty good.  Elder Andersen's talk was really quite depressing when you're trying to use the stories to help your small children focus, but other than that it was enjoyable.

We boiled some more beans, so we will likely be making more tortillas soon (as soon as the aforementioned wheat problem is taken care of).

I made a LLC called Pretentious Board Games and am working on getting it licensed in Salt lake County. In some spare time I made a picture of the name with a moai that is wearing a crown and a monocle. I couldn't think of a more pretentious thing.


I am also starting to prepare for SaltCon. This time I am not forgetting to enter my games into the IonAward competition. The game that wins the IonAward pretty much always gets picked up by a publisher, so that should be a good thing. I also entered Deception (one of my NagaDemon games) into a microgame contest.

Finally, Timmy eating an apple:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins