All

Rea's rash is getting better, though it is still a little bit itchy for her. We expect it to be better entirely before next Sunday.

I worked more on my space game this week. On Thursday we had a Board game design group meeting wherein I got a lot of good feedback. Alison and I brainstormed afterward and rewrote a lot of the game to make it simpler.

Also on Thursday I got a rough draft of the Moar Moai board from Dave. It is looking pretty good. I look forward to playing it again once he finishes it.

On Friday we finished off the sharp Havarti that we made a while back. We changed our minds and decided that we liked it because it melted so well. We will have to make another Havarti soon so that we can have more creamy Havarti goodness.

On Friday and Saturday we were able to go the seminar that Alison wrote about last week. The seminar was not as good as Alison was hoping, but we still had fun spending time together, and talked about good things. We are grateful to the Poulsons for watching the kids for us.

While we were at the seminar, the kids went to the Zoo and Briar's birthday party. They seem to have had fun at both. Hopefully they were good as well.

After the seminar I fixed a lot of flat tires, so we took a family bike ride Sunday. Sara and Timmy rode in the bike stroller and Rea, Alison and myself rode our bikes. Rea is learning how to ride a bike with training wheels. She needs to get a lot better before she rides a pedal bike.

Sara read "How to Babysit Grandma" this week (Which is obviously related to "How to Babysit Grandpa", which my parents love so much). She liked it so much that she wanted me to add it to the blog post.

I offered a handful of toys to Timmy this week, saying to him "Take one". He put his hands both on the toys and said "All!" and smiled at me. What a cutie!

Finally, I got orders for over 200 twist counters this week. I think that with these orders I will probably not be able to avoid making a profit in my business this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins