Ashes, Ashes

We had another session of 42 Earths this weekend. They got on the bad side of Osiron (a interplanetary criminal syndicate similar to the mafia). They also decided to go to the seat of power of the LoW and talk to the senate about the alien menace. Perhaps the two events were connected somehow :). Xander is planning on building a space ship with a dimension hopping device it seems.

I have a 10 player vassal module for Polynesia posted here. The rules are posted here. If anyone wants to download it and test it out, I would appreciate it. I hope that the rules are written well enough that anyone can just read them and play the game.

Andrea has started to like playing ring around the rosie. The only words she sings are "ashes, ashes" and "ashes, ashes" is her name for the game. She loves the falling down part the best.

I have a character in UnNethack that is doing pretty well. She is a female vampire wizard who has raided fort ludios and is currently trying to buy stuff at the black market (which is one level below the medusa level.) She has disintegration resistance, a cloak of magic protection, and silver dragon scale mail. She also has controlled polymorph, multiple speed boots, a pair of jumping boots, rings of slow digestion and conflict, and many other useful things. The conflict got me in trouble with one eye'd sam... all his assistants are dead, and I think I have to pay him off before he will let me back in.

I was also just called to be the ward mission leader. Among other things, this means that this year Alison and I will be (for the second year in a row) the last people to family dinner due to my larger than usual number of meetings on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins