The heir and a bear

I put the last parts on the bike on Saturday - Unfortunately the exhaust pipe is slightly the wrong shape, and so the pedal arm hits it when the petal rotates. I am considering cutting and welding it into the right angle (though I might be able to fix it by just blow torching the tube and bending it) It is just barely broken - if I push hard, the petal will slide over it. If anyone has ideas, I am open to suggestions.

We also cleaned out the purple room (it was full of bike stuff) We played some Kings in the Corner, (which seems to me to be a lot about what you draw, and only a little about skill), and a little Polynesia (in the game we played, there was also a lot of luck involved - I got 24 points by turn 2) on the card table.

We played a game called '7 Wonders' at Bryson's house on Saturday as well. It was fun - Alison liked it (even though it was fairly strategic). We also played Guillotine - which was fun, and Polynesia. I think that everyone had a good time. I brought over some Howies - which seemed to be well received.

I made some ricotta yesterday (perhaps 3 lbs). Tonight perhaps I will make some ravioli (it would have to be way more than three lbs).

Every so often we tell Andrea that she is going to have a sibling soon. She has never expressed any interest in it beyond looking at us in a disbelieving way. Just this weekend, however, she said "sis", and then pointed outside after Alison told her about her new brother or sister. Alison said "outside?" and Andrea said "Sis!" and signed "drive". We think that she wanted to drive and find her new sister (after all you drive to find your cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents, right?)

I have come up with a new idea for a TV show (cause I am the type of person who would be able to tell what america wants to see, right?) It will be a reality show about a guy who is forced in his rich father's will to punch out a bear, or his fathers fortune will go to the save the bears fund. The show will follow his training regimen, and his preparations to punch out a bear. The season finale will be the bear fight. I think that it would be a very popular show - people like watching mindless inane drivel.

Perhaps the next season could be called "A Bear and a Spare"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins