Duck Blur?

Baby Andrea is getting better at jumping. She sometimes gets her feet off the ground now (which is an improvement).

A new version of the Vassal module for Polynesia is available online here. It is far from complete (If I worked hard I could include score tracking, good tracking, attacks, etc), and only for 4 players (I have not added all of the other cards yet - I intend to do that soon). Vassal is a free program that allows you to play board, card, and table top strategy games online. If anyone wants to test Polynesia for me - be my guest. The rules can be downloaded here, and viewed online here (though the online viewing does not have my font with my special symbols, so it is a little inferior to the downloaded version.) If you have any questions, requests for clarification, or comments, send them to me.

I read 'A Matter of Profit' yesterday. It was fun. It has been a long time since I read a book in one day (and though it was a young adult book I am still impressed that I could do it given the fact that I work full time and have a family life.)

I have not actually finished the bike - who would have thought that going to the store and buying a gas hose would be so hard?

Also:  someone should make a game called bird killer. It is about a pig who gets attacked by birds all the time for no good reason. He gets angry and then fights back. He picks up a machine gun, and shoots all of the birds out of the sky as they fly toward him in an attempt to blow up his house. It is like missile command (sort of). It will be the new big thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins