Back to normalcy

The vacation is over. We made it back safely, and in a timely manner (although we had some concerns about the latter - our flight got cancelled, and we had to quickly get onto an earlier flight to make it home before church).

I have made great strides in my SRD you can download it here, if you want to (Unless you like table top RPGs, I wouldn't really recommend that). I am now feeling ready to start the game.

Our dog was watched by my younger brother Daniel during our vacation. We also let him use our car as a form of payment. He didn't know that you have to turn off the radio in between uses or the batteries will die, so it was apparently less useful than it could have been.

Alison's garden is doing well. The plants are growing quickly.

Additionally, I re-waxed the cheese that was made right before the vacation. It is looking pretty good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins