More of the same

Baby Andrea woke up a lot last night. I am tired.

This last week we made a cheese, and we actually cheddared it. This is the first time that I have cheddared a cheese. Hopefully it ends up tasty. It has been being pressed for about four days now. I will wax it tonight if I remember to (and if it is dry enough).

This saturday we will start playing 42 Earths (weather we are ready for it or not). I have done more work on the SRD, and continue to work on it daily.

Baby Andrea has also decided to start playing pat-a-cake. She has learned so many new things to do in the last few weeks. She has gone from barely crawling to crawling across the entire house. Standing only with help to pulling to standing. Watching rusty walk around to chasing rusty around. She has started 'singing' on command, and who knows how many other things. It is really amazing to see her progress.

Alison's birthday went well. I made her a treasure hunt birthday game, and she had to find her presents. She said that she enjoyed it a lot. I got her (among other things) I Shall Wear Midnight - one of the most recent Terry Pratchett books. I hope that she enjoys it :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins