Vacation

As of yet the vacation has been swell.

We have spent a lot of time on the beach - boogie boarding, walking, and collecting shells. We also went to the Mormon Battalion Historic Site, Balboa Park, and the Poulson's old house.

Baby Andrea has started to pull to standing, and climb up stairs.

We played some games (including a modified Baron Munchhausen, five crowns, and a dice stacking game.)

Swee and I caught up reading Girl Genius as well as Darths and Droids.

I am continuing to work on my plans for the new role playing game. I have the SRD practically completed, and am working on the world generation. I should start talking about making characters to people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins