Leaving

Tomorrow we leave for CA. We are going to get everything packed tonight. We will be gone all next week (seeing Becky's mission, as well as other things.)

My SRD is moving along nicely. I have made a lot of psionic items, and am nearly ready to make a second release. I think that I will make some teaser pages (to hint that I will be delivering some pages in the future)

I am looking for a new manga to read on the airplane. Perhaps Swee and I will read Nausicaa (as she has never read that), but we might just read separately. If so, I want to find something like Yotsubato, Cromartie High, or Azumanga Daiho.

My last cheese is pretty dry. I have to remember to wax it tonight before we go on our date.

Oh, also, our dog doesn't yet have a sitter... that will be important to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins