Book Sale

This morning I went to the SLC Library book sale. We got 3 bags of books for $11. That is a pretty good deal.

This weekend we made another lb of cheese, and a double batch of granola. The granola is so good with Swee's yogurt, and 'ape jelly'. I eat it pretty much every day.

We made faux curry pizza last night. The ingredients are: garlic bread, red sauce, cheddar, bacon, pork sausage, anaheim peppers, and curry powder. layer them like a pizza, and bake it (250 for a half hour, 'just like every thing else').

My secret gift for Swee's birthday is complete. Also, my D20 Modern SRD modifications for 42 Earths are sort of done. I need to add new psychic items, and search for errors. Here is the link to it.

This weekend, we are going to be leaving for Becky's homecoming in California. It will be a week long trip, and will use up a lot of my vacation.

Also, there are boxes of ~300 comic books at the local DI for $50 each. There are about 12 of them. I think that I could open them up and sell them for more than that, but that would take a lot of work... I am tempted to do it, though. If anyone wants to beat me to the punch on this one, ask me, and I could tell you where they are.

Finally, Baby Andrea is crawling over things now. This means that even the dog is not safe from her ravages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins