A Polarbear in Cowboy Boots

This week we have been ambling along like we were members of the living dead, or perhaps more like a polar bear in cowboy boots.

What I am trying to say is that we have not gotten much sleep. Timothy has made some unusual decisions about the importance of sleep in relation to the three other things that he knows how to do (I am sure any parents out there know the list of four things that a baby can do).

Either way, last night we needed to have an intervention. It was three am and he had just pooped for the fifth time in the same number of hours and I had had enough. I gave him a pacifier and a stern (if not coherent) lecture and he finally went to sleep for two whole hours.

And they say that parenting is a lost art :).

Either way, Rea and Sara were up and in our bed for who knows how long before we became conscious at 6:00 am.

To go back in time a bit, I started to go back to work on Wednesday. Alison had her mom help her out a lot, and we are paying some of the young women of the ward to help take care of the barnyard animals (I mean the goats and chickens, not our children)

I am not quite sure if that last joke was in good taste as I just woke up from a nap and am still sleep deprived.

Apart from trying to get sleep I have made some artwork for my witch hunt game. I found some art I liked and asked the artist if I could use it for a prototype game, so this is by no means final art. Here are some samples:
That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins