Goose biscuits

This week I worked a bit more on my Dancing Robots website. The multi-player is working fairly well, but the site still has some bugs, and the user interface could definitely use some work. I need an interaction designer to look at it and come up with something to do to fix it.

Now that I am able to play so many games of dancing robots, I am starting to think that the game is a bit too easy. I will have to make it harder by decreasing the amount of electricity provided, or perhaps increasing the size of the parts.

Both of the girls are learning things every day. Rea wrote both her name and the word cat this week. Sara is walking all over the place now that she is able to. She still loves taking things out of and putting things into various containers and considers that to be the best game to play.

As I type this post, Alison just asked her to put a wet diaper into the diaper pail and she picked it up and walked over, putting it into the pail.

At the di the other day I saw a rack mount server. It was huge and looked pretty cool, but I decided to pass up on it because to seemed too expensive (and loud).

We did end up adding wilds into Uno, and Andrea is still able to play it and enjoys the game. Sara doesn't like it when we play too many games (because she doesn't really get to play).

I am thinking of having a pirate themed birthday party (mainly so that I can fool the cousins into thinking of me as Pirate Uncle Mike). Worst case scenario I'll bring a treasure chest to Star's blessing and hand out some gold coins there.

This week girls have decided to play Slinky Malinky and Stickybeak Sid and roll up in carpets and "bowl down the hall". Sara loves it (though she can't roll while wrapped up in a blanket unless she is helped).

Also we have been working on a mozzarella recipe (one that works with raw goat milk). It is not perfect yet, but it is coming along nicely. When we figure it out we will post it here.

Finally, we made goose biscuits today. (Alison thinks they are ducks, but the necks seemed too long to me).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins