Play Dancing Robots Online

I have decided to host my Dancing Robots website at theTrueMikeBrown.selfip.com.

If you visit it, you can test out how the game is coming along. It is still in a very early beta stage, and should not be considered to be production worthy in any way.

If you are interested in testing it out, feel free to. Additionally, contact me with any bugs that you find (If you look, I am sure that you will find bugs.)

Disclaimer:  The website is up for demonstration purposes only, and should not be considered to be a real website (for instance, if you make a user account, I tried to make sure that it is secure, but it would probably be best if you use a password that you do not use for other sites.))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The marshmallow cream trainwreck

In which we blacken someone's name

Not Penguins